Friday, February 22, 2008

Princess


I don't know if this is just a girl thing or a Zoey thing but she is definately giving us a run for our money. The boys never tried to pull the crap she does. Keep in mind this is all in one day. Pooped in the tub, colored marker on my wall and armour and herself and Gus, spilled an entire container of apple juice but still she gives us that little smile and gets away with murder.

Also notice she won't leave her hair in, she has pulled out her earrings and now the holes have grown back and has broken every single piece of jewelry that she has.

4 comments:

Kallas Family said...

but can she be any cuter???

Tiff said...

Oh she is such a mini Kwincee but I love her she can come live with me at any time!

Robyn said...

She is so fetchin cute though, I love that picture! Girls are devils though!

Cami said...

Naughty,Naughty Zoey!!!
Good thing she is so cute.